How to use digital content.
After purchasing an eBook in the Springer Shop, it can be downloaded instantly. Additionally, you may re-download your eBook at any time from your eBookshelf. You’ll find your eBookshelf in the Channel “MySpringer” (Link). The Springer Shop currently offers more than 130,000 PDF-eBooks. We offer an additional ePUB Version for approximately 14,000 titles.
You’ll find your eBookslocated under your account information’s. Here, all purchased eBooks are made available to you in perpetuity. This essentially means that you will always have access to all of your Springer eBooks.
How do I use the eBookshelf?
- Please login with your personal credentials.
- Enter your account information’s displayed under your name located in the right upper corner.
- Please select “Online Library” in the menu.
- Please click centric under “More” on MENU and your personal eBooks with all your purchased eBooks will open.
- You can now download your eBook as a PDF or ePub file.
DRM and watermarking
Springer strongly believes that the value of content is maximized if usage restrictions are kept to a minimum. Therefore Springer eBooks do not employ hard Digital Right Management (DRM). Instead our eBooks are individually watermarked outside of the text area, causing no limitation to the usability of the file. There is also an invisible watermark. The main benefit is that Springer eBooks can be used on all reading devices.
Using eBooks on other reading device (i.e. iPad, Kindle, Kobo)
Please save the file on your device. You may now transfer it to (or synchronize it with) any external reading device. You can also access the eBook shelf with any connected device. However, please note that ePub files can’t be used on the Kindle.